Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome to the Blog Hop!

I have designed a quick page for you using papers and elements from the charity kit Kimono. The entire kit can be purchased at 25% off until June 5 through midnight EST here at JessicaSprague.com.

I have a free quick page using papers and elements from Rosa Mia Nissenbaum at RosaNissenbaum.blogspot.com and RosamiaDesigns.blogspot.com, Rachel McPeek at Foosa Moon Creations, and Dori Melton at LusciousLifeStudios.



I made another quick page for those of you who came to visit me here too! All you need to do is click on the image below to download!


I hope you will come back and share - I would LOVE to see what you make out of the quick page!

Now you can hop along to other free quick pages.

I just came from Pamla Klenzcar.

Hop to Christina Ming next.



0 comments:

Post a Comment